May 1, 2009

Gymnastics

Every Wednesday, for an hour and a half of bliss, Makayla is in her element. In a word, Gymnastics. Life seemed a little out of control during the last couple of months, so I had her take a break from it. She was signed up for Junior Jazz Basketball and between that and Activity Days, running her and James to and from Basketball practices and games and having a baby - I decided it was too much. After watching Makayla practice cartwheels, splits and walk overs during basketball practice scrimmages, I decided that perhaps she has gymnastics on the brain. Further confirmation came over the course of the season as she informed me regularly that basketball "Is just not my thing". So after basketball season we have resumed . . . and do I ever have a happy girl now!




















4 comments:

Sally said...

She looks really good! I can't believe how much she looks like you! James is getting so big, and your little girls are so cute.

Brittany said...

That looks like so much fun! Braylee loves doing flips and being upside down, so I'm going to put her in gymnastics one day.

Hilarie* said...

Wow... that is so great!! She is All your girls are getting to big!!!

Sharee said...

Wow! I didn't know Maykayla was into gymnastics. Looks really fun and scary too...that balance beam looks hard!