Isn't it amazing how much can happen in 2 1/2 months?! Little Morgan is growing up so fast! She is such a delight! When she smiles at you it lights up her whole face. She is quite a talker - so she will get on well with the rest of us girls. I think she looks quite a bit like her dad. What a cutie!

4 comments:
She is so adorable! She's changed so much since we've seen her. Such a darling (not that we'd expect anything different.)
She needs to stop...Im missing everything.....she is too cute!
She is so cute! I love the second picture with that crack of a smile. Have I told you before that Case has the same hairline as you when you were a baby? I was explaining to mom that he has a natural mohawk, all his hair grows down the middle, and she told me you had the same thing! Funny huh?
She is so beautiful!!
Post a Comment