
Have you ever tried to snap a picture of a little girl's feet when she is sitting in a chair that is too big for her? They are in constant swinging motion.

I love to watch my children helping each other! James was being an especially attentive big brother to Jenna and his cousins. He went and got the rack each time one of the younger kids had their turn. He would carefully line it up with the pins. As a side note, he must have done a good job because Jenna had the highest score of all the kids and he lined it up for her each time (she even bested my score!). She had a couple strikes and several spares!

We can't go bowling now without ordering a couple pizzas and pitchers of pop!
The "big kids" had a good time too!
Here is "little miss jenna" taking off her shoes. Don't you love the carpet!
We had a great time! Jammi, Drew, AJ, Alyssa and Grandma Connie met us in Rexburg after Jason's chiropractic appointment. (The only pictures of Connie were blurry - so she escapes THIS time.) It is always a good time! The Rex in Rexburg has a nice, clean, smoke-free environment and is our alley of choice. The only problem is the kids now expect bowling, pizza, time in the arcade and ice cream! It turns out to be a long and pricey evening! I thought we had escaped from the ice cream, but ended up stopping at Dairy Queen on our way out of town. I wasn't too upset - as I got to try the chocolate truffle brownie blizzard that had been advertized on tv for weeks. Happy Day!




2 comments:
Looks like a great time! All this talk of food is making me hungry. Very cute pictures of the kids. I didn't even know that bowling alleys had a rack for the little kids! Pretty cool.
I love bowling. Looks so fun. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment