April 24, 2009

The love of a sister

Yesterday, after getting Morgan to sleep and leaving Jenna watching tv on the couch, I took a couple minutes to work on the computer. A few moments later I came in to check on them and this is what I found. It melted my heart.







6 comments:

Brittany said...

How sweet is that!!

Anonymous said...

Aaawww. So cute....love it.

Penfold's said...

Oh my gosh Melissa, these Easter pictures are beautiful! How sweet are your girls leaning on James like that and Morgan has grown and is so beautiful, and she's smiling :) Thanks for sharing!

Sharee said...

what great pictures melissa. and you are looking really good! how sweet to see jenna taking care of morgan like that! also, i like your new background for the blog; i see that you joined the cutest blog on the block!

BrittanyLane said...

Your new header picture is gorgeous!! We love the slideshow. Averie had to watch it twice. Morgan is changing so much already.

Princess Di said...

Hi Melissa! I loved looking at your blog. your family is beautiful!!