May 3, 2009

A Rainy Weekend Project

Just a few pictures showing how I spent my rainy day Saturday. Last year Connie and Jammi bought an adorable pattern and material to make the girls summer outfits. Yesterday we got started on them :-) I only finished the two pants for Makayla and Jenna (and that is with help from Connie cutting the material out and answering all my questions). My biggest concern is that is the easy part and it took me most of the day, with help! Jason gave the kids four wheeler rides until it was raining too hard to be enjoyable. Jammi made us homemade pasta with her new Cuisinart and we had Gladys Burgers for supper. All in all, a very enjoyable rainy Saturday!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! You need to post the final product when you are done so we can enjoy the fruits of your labor.

BrittanyLane said...

Wow! When you finish those I have a bunch more unfinished sewing projects for you to whip up for me... Lets just say that finishing isn't my strong point when it comes to sewing. Looks like fun though.