May 3, 2009

In the rain

I couldn't resist putting these pictures on the blog. It is quite similar to the previous blog of her and her worm rescue mission. Perhaps the only difference is that she is better prepared for the weather this time.
We hadn't been home from church for long before I heard the rain pick up substantially. So NATURALLY I hear the front door open and close only to find Jenna outside opening my umbrella. Jenna has developed an affinity to the little wriggley creatures. Just the other day I asked her what she had stored in a plastic easter egg. (She had been toting it around carefully for quite some time, regularly cracking it open to peer inside.) Sure enough, two worms were inside. What followed was a short discourse on the improbability of worms being able to live in a plastic egg and the inacting of a new rule - NO WORMS IN THE HOUSE. I must confess that after seeing the little creatures curling in her chubby little hand, I am beginning to like them more myself!







5 comments:

Jammi said...

WOW is so adorable! Picture perfect!

Brittany said...

She's too cute!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. Great photos!

BrittanyLane said...

Darling! I just love that bottom photo!

Sharee said...

Looks like she and Ellorie have a lot in common! Hopefully she will only stick with worns. LOL.