One of Jason and the kids favorite things to make is Muddie Buddies. So whenever they can find Chex, chocolate chips, peanut butter and powdered sugar - they are in business. That is the business of making a delightfully addictive treat!
A picture of the crew - they are the supervisors.




4 comments:
I'll bet you're loving having that little one home... Mmmmm. I haven't had muddy buddies for years! Sounds delicious.
How are things now at home? Did you get a good nap while everyone was off at church? Looks like the girls had some fun making muddie-buddies with Dad!!! Super cute!
I think I've had those before-very delicious. BTW I have the same pattern on my Boppy except blue! Question-Were either Makayla or Jenna born with dark hair?
Things are going fantastic - you know, other than the every 2 hour night feedings and Morgan sleeping soundly through the day! We love having her home. In the picture the boppy pattern looks purple, but it is actually blue. Both Makayla and Jenna had dark hair - just not jet black like Morgan's. So who know whether she will keep it - as her sister's are now more blond than brown.
Post a Comment