February 28, 2009

More First Introductions

This is the sign in board for all those who
took time out of thier day to come visit us in the hospital.
Scrunched in the car seat for the ride home!
In some way the expression reminds me of Sharee.




Jenna's turn to hold Morgan.

Makayla's the pefect age to be Mom's little helper.
Yet again James says "Another Girl"











7 comments:

Sharee said...

I love all these pictures--good job! My favorite is the third one done and seeing her sleeping with her mommy. Cute pictures of James, Makayla and Jenna holding Morgan too!

BrittanyLane said...

So, so sweet! Great pictures Jason. How exciting for the kids to have a new little sister! Makayla looks so proud.

Sally said...

Congratulations! Morgan is so cute - and so much hair. We just had our fourth in October, it's an exciting ride! I'm excited to see that you have a blog.

Hilarie* said...

Oh everyone looks so cute holding little Morgan, the kids and even Jason has a cute moment!!! Those were fun to look at, thanks for sharing!

Darren and Tessa said...

So SO cute, sure wish we were there to meet her! We sure miss you guys!

Heather said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I'm glad you have a blog. I found it on Hilarie's. It's great to be able to keep in touch this way!

Penfold's said...

I love the first picture of you and Morgan looking at each other, that's my favorite! Congratulations! This definitely gives me some motivation to look forward to. :)