March 26, 2009

Monday night at The Rex

What a fantastic time we had Monday night! After Jason's chiropractic appointment, we met John, Amanda and Justin at The Rex in Rexburg for games, bowling, pizza and amazingly delicious ice cream. What a fun time!!!










I had to throw in a picture of Morgan. If you were to compare this picture to the one of her in the hospital - you would get a good idea of how much she has grown. It is hard to believe she is almost a month old already!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

Wow! You have some talented bowlers in your fam. I'm pretty sure that James and Makayla would kiss my trash! Morgan is sooo cute- I so wish that I could see her in person (and I like your car seat-nice colors!!)

Jesse and Michelle said...

Hey you guys! Congrats on Morgan Kate! We wish we could have met her before we left. My email address is chelles127@hotmail.com. Send me an email and I will invite you to our blog. Hope all is well!
Michelle and Jesse