I was sitting here posting James and Makayla's basketball photos and Jenna was watching and wanted me to put her up on the computer as well. So, I asked here what kind of sporting event should we put on here. She then went to her bedroom and started spinning around on the bed to show her ballerina abilities. By the time I got the camera, Makayla joined in. What is not shown, sad to say, is the dizzy fall from the bed that brought some tears. No funniest home video capture there.
3 comments:
I like the "splits" move at the end! Very nice. Also, I love the quilt on their bed. I have always really likes that pattern (I don't know what you call it).
I love it! What is it about a freshly made bed that just begs to be danced upon? I miss those kiddos.
What goofy girls. I bet they will grow up and look back on these moments together and just laugh!!! That's great you were able to capture the moment!
Post a Comment