This last Saterday it was quite cold but the sun came out and it was hard to stay inside. So, the kids and I left Melissa and Morgan home for some quiet time while we drove over to Jackson and went on a horse drawn sleigh ride through the Elk Refuge. It was good for Jenna, she could tell us which ones were cows and which ones (with the antlers) were bulls.
James and I combined camera shots to gather these of the trip. As you'll see at the end, Jenna really enjoyed the sleigh ride. It was just too exciting. Since we were surrounded by 7,500 elk, she did ask about half way through if we could see something else besides elk. I did point out a duck a bit later but that didn't quite do it. I think the bus ride there and back was her favorite part. Either that or the trip to McDonalds afterwards before we went back home. It's tough to compete with French Fries!




2 comments:
Looks like a fun ride and I definitely have never seen that many elk before! Very cute pictures of Makayla and Jenna. I bet it was nice for Melissa to get some quite time too.
Cool! My kids would love it! Isn't it crazy that when the sun comes out suddenly it seems warm, even though it's FREEZING.
Post a Comment