During the first two years of a new little one's life, one of my favorite things to take note of is their discovery of the world around them. By watching things through their eyes, I rediscover the remarkable miracles that occur everyday.
The other day, we were popping corn. I happened to glance at Morgan and saw her intently watching something across the room. It was the popcorn. I pointed it out to Jason and he picked her up and gave her a closer look.
What a joy to look, again, at the marvel of popping corn.




2 comments:
Darling pictures. I love how Jason is talking to her and the popcorn had her complete, undivided attention. Just darling.
Oh Morgan is so adorable! I've been looking back through your blog and updating myself. For some reason your blog wasn't updating for me and I thought you hadn't blogged since November!! You've posted some great times! I can't believe how grown up Morgan looks.
Post a Comment