Have you ever met someone that just LOVES creatures - all sorts? James is one of those people. More than once I have found him gently coaxing a spider onto his hand (to quickly relocate it outside before I can squish it). But his all time favorite creature is dogs! He LOVES dogs! The other day I snapped a few pictures of him playing with Woodruff (his cousins' dog). They were out mousing and both of them having a blast. James wanted me to mention that soon after these shots were taken, he split his head open with the end of the shovel that he was swinging. Thankfully it has healed up amazingly well! Back to the animals . . . just this afternoon after school, I looked out the window to see where James was. He was sitting Indian style on the grass with Sam (our cat) right in the middle of his lap. James was brushing him down. It was so cute! So peaceful to watch him. So, there is just a little tidbit about James. Now you know him just a little bit more.
4 comments:
James has a lot of love in his heart and that is admirable!
He is such a sweet boy. I enjoyed him in scouts.
I think our Uncle Ross was a lot like that Melissa. I remember my dad telling us that he wouldn't hurt a fly and was never into hunting like our dads were.
Stephanie - thanks for sharing that! I know so little about Uncle Ross - anything I learn of him is precious.
Post a Comment