Jason took the kids for a quick sled ride behind the four wheeler (I should've got pictures!). We had a quick bite to eat and then drove to Green Canyon.
I have never swam at Green Canyon for so long. Perhaps "swimming" is not the most accurate word to use. It was so crowded that it was more like floating on one place, but the kids had a blast. Green Canyon also makes a fantastic hamburger!
After eating there, we headed over to Brandon and Brittany's home to see Rylan. I have been wanting to see him and chat with Brittany for about a week now. He is the cutest little thing! Did I mention little? We visited for a little while and then headed home. They had an extra copy of "Up" and they graciously gave it to us. (Thank you Brandon and Brittany!!!) The kids laughed nearly the entire drive home.
All in all, it was a thoroughly enjoyable, sunny Saturday!




3 comments:
Every time I read about the stuff that you guys are up to I just can't help but miss being around you guys, it sure is a lot more lonely up here with out you!
ACK! Such a horrible picture of me!! It was great to see you guys though.
Oh that looks like fun in the pool. Such fond memories there with you guys!!! We miss you!
Post a Comment