January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year was wonderful! It was quite relaxing actually. It was such a joy to watch the children open presents and play with each other. I am putting in just three pictures -

Morgan had a blast! There were so many things to get into - she was in heaven!




4 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Morgan just looks so grown up! Averie was excited to see pictures of her. We had a lot of fun this weekend. I'm so glad you guys could come and stay.

Sally said...

I'm so glad Christmas went well. Morgan has gotten so big! She is a cutie! I think she looks a little bit like her cousin Averie...

Darren and Tessa said...

We sure missed you guys at Christmas! It looks like it was a GREAT one! Miss you.

Brittany said...

Sounds like a very nice Christmas. Your kids sure are growing!