March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Morgan!

On February 27th, Morgan turned one year old! Crazy huh? This year has flown. Morgan has been such a delightful addition to our family, I cannot imagine life without her. (Although after the past few nearly sleepless nights, I confess that I have contemplated the peaceful nights we enjoyed before her!)
Included below are a few snapshots of her "Big Day".





Such a dainty lady! Don't you agree?

Happy Birthday Morgan!


5 comments:

Sally said...

I can't believe she is a year already! She is so cute!

BrittanyLane said...

She's so happy for a first birthday! Every one of my kids has been screaming for the birthday celebration because they were so overwhelmed. Morgan is such a sweet happy girl. We sure love her!

Penfold's said...

Can you believe a year has passed and we're still sane? She is beautiful and what a journey it's been!

Brittany said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe she is 1 already.

Hilarie* said...

Oh I wish we could have been there! She is getting so big! I actually see how she and Audrie are related... they have some of the same expressions! I remember visiting at the hosp. when you had her!!! Happy birthday girl! I wish Aurdrie had enough hair to have a bow.