For about a month now, Morgan has been combat crawling everywhere. Well last week, she started flirting with the idea of crawling. She has it down now! It is so much fun to watch her figure out this little body of hers. She is growing up so quickly! I love it and hate it - all at the same time.
She had a Well -Baby Checkup yesterday. She is 38% in height and a whopping 0% for weight! I have been a little concerned, but the doctor wasn't. So . . . she is just a petite little girl. And oh, how I adore this petite little girl!




4 comments:
She is so cute and has so much hair!
Yay for crawling! She's such a cutie.
She is so adorable!
I love her expression! Smiling because she knows just how big she really is now. They are so fun :)
Post a Comment