Yes, I confess, I am smitten. There is a new love in my life. Now before you feel too sorry for Jason, you must know that . . . I think he feels the same way. Little Morgan has become the center of our little family's universe. Probably not a unique thing to happen, but it is miraculous to us.
A woman in Sam's Club told me that a chemical reaction happens in the body when a person looks at a baby - endorphins are released. What is remarkable - is that this even happens at 3 in the morning! You may notice the blissful sleeping babe and observe that it is in daylight hours. I should snap some shots during the night - then you can see her awake!



Morgan is growing so quickly! There is a certain amount of joy and satisfaction that comes with this knowledge; followed quickly with a touch of melancholy - my baby is growing up! And so quickly!
3 comments:
Such beautiful photos! I just love her!! We're excited to see you guys again this weekend.
She is so gorgeous! I just love her little smile in the video and the pictures are sooo cute!! I wish I could hold her in person:(
Oh wow, she is such a doll!! I can't believe how much she has grown!!
Post a Comment