
I know, I know, everyone wants photos! Let’s just jump to it then and throw up some and save the time for chit chat about these for later. We’ll keep posting images and probably more “wordage” as we find some time to do it. We wanted to get some shots of her out to the world just as soon as we got home to do it. Well, we’re home now and looking forward to some rest, but we got a few of our “First Introductions” photos up before we called it a day.
Her official name will be Morgan Kate Letham. We hope to sleep tonight. . . . .




3 comments:
Finally!! I have been waiting so impatiently for these picture, but it was worth it. You are right Melissa she is gorgeous! I love her dark hair but other then that I think she looks a lot like your other kids. I see a lot of Makayla in her. Just wish that I could see her in person. I also love her name-flows very well. And looks like she has a set of lungs on her! Hope you guys get some sleep tonight. Take care and keep on posting more pictures=)
BTW you look great too Melissa!
Love Jenna's expression!
Post a Comment