Another successful Halloween!
So i cannot find the pictures i took of Morgan.
Ugghhh!
That means that i inadvertently deleted them.
Any guesses as to what morgan and i will be doing after i post this?
I am beginning now to question the wisdom of storing the Halloween costumes on the upper-most shelf in the garage.




4 comments:
Perfect! The girls are darling, and James looks very frightening. We sure miss you guys! I saw the kids new school pictures at your mom's and it brought a tear to my eye to see how much everyone has grown up in just a few months.
Great first picture of all the kids! You always have perfectly posed kids...hopefully someday mine will be too :) And cool costumes. I agree James does look very frightening!
So cute! I like Makayla's hat!
They all look so good and James is very scary. My memory card in my camera deleted all of my Halloween pix...I am still mad about it, so sorry that Morgan's got deleted too.
Post a Comment