James is working on his Communications Merit Badge for Boy Scouts. One of the requirements is to blog about some of his special interests. So . . . the next three posts will be brought to you courtesy of James.
This summer I had the opportunity to go to Island Park to Cedar Badge. Cedar Badge is a program that teaches young men leadership skills. It is through the Boy Scouts of America. I was there for one week. On the first two days, we could barely go out without getting poured on by rain. Each day we had to cook our own meals [breakfeast, lunch and dinner]. I had to make the rain cover. While the others had fun by throwing knives.




3 comments:
Great job James!
Wow James, that looks like a lot of fun. We love Big Judds, and I have NO doubt that you could have eaten the whole thing. Miss you! Love, Aunt Brittany
James I can't believe you were still hungry! That's huge!
Post a Comment