October 11, 2011

Martin's Cove


In June our family traveled to Martin's Cove with our ward. It was an experience that I will always treasure. It was one of those experiences that cannot adequately be expressed in words. I wanted to share some of the pictures that we took - they capture some of the flavor of our experience.








Makayla and Jenna making bead bracelets in camp.



Jason pulling and James pushing. Makayla and Jenna got to ride in the cart.





One of the statues near the Sweetwater River.






The Sweetwater.



A storm rolling in. They were quite intense and of short duration. We hid in our tents.





James watching square dancing (from a distance).







Our party winding our way home.










I don't know why I recorded this sideways. It was too cute to leave out. Morgan loved to travel this way! We had a hard time keeping her in the cart (and a hard time keeping Jenna out :-)

2 comments:

Sharee said...

Its nice to some great pictures of your trip. I bet you spent a lot of time sewing for this trip! I like Morgans way of traveling...looks like she was having a fun time.

Sally said...

Cute video of Morgan! What a great experience!