March 28, 2010

Breakfast at Lethams

The other morning, after James and Makayla had caught the bus, Jason and I sat down for a quick breakfast together. All of a sudden, Jason started laughing. He had noted the differences in our plates.
So now it's quiz time . . . which plate is Jason's and which is mine?

Before anyone feels too sorry for Jason, I feel the need to point out that I honestly tried to "doctor" Jason's up. He just prefered his plain.

And so, in the Letham household at least, this constitutes the difference between men and women.

3 comments:

Darren and Tessa said...

So it was easy for me to pick between them but can you believe Darren was WAY wrong? Yours does look YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

That's great. I love that you have the sprouts on yours. That was a giveaway for me! Love it...

Sally said...

That's how they would look at my house - the man's plain and the woman's healthy!