Blissfully we have seen beautiful sunny days of late, but last week we received plenty of rain. With rain comes WORMS. So first thing in the morning, Jenna began her mercy mission of saving as many worms as she could. So here you see her in her new pj's and James' cowboy boots. She rescued quite a few worms that had become stranded on the concrete. She has always been my outside girl and now she has another reason to keep her outside. She spent a couple hours on her task and loved every minute of it. How cute is that?!
Trick or Treat
11 years ago




6 comments:
Jenna is so cute-quite grown up these days! I love your new picture of the kids above. Morgan is already growing so much; she is such a cutie. (btw I somehow missed in our conversation that Tessa had a c-section! Don't know how I missed that one. Ouch!)
I love the first picture with all of the kids. I'm glad Jenna likes the worms. My kids have been hunting voles. YUCK!!
I love the picture of all your kids, too!! Don't you love it when they help the worms. My Thomas doesn't mind picking them up. He does the same thing!!
I love it! So does Ellorie. I think she is a little bit jealous. She did find a few worms of her own yesterday, but I made her set them free in the garden. My goal is no bug homes on my kitchen counter this summer...
That's so sweet! I also love your pic up top.
oh I just love the dress and cowboy boots! She sure is cute!!! We miss you guys! Hear you might be coming August. Can't wait!!! I need to call you and chat! You still get to sleep in? I am always good at calling during that time... right?
Post a Comment