December 9, 2011

Cross Country

This fall, Makayla and I got to participate in Cross Country. Even though this was my first season racing, I was the fastest on my middle school team. In all but one race, I was able to take first for Teton. It felt really good to represent my school well. This experience has given helped me have more self confidence. After Christmas, I am going to try out for Basketball.


This is a picture of Makayla and I after the Green Canyon race.

I came in with a time of 11:05.





This is video of the Green Canyon race.



More of Green Canyon race.




I am posting a hyperlink to a website where you can find the results of each race.

http://www.athletic.net/


I cannot wait for Cross Country next year!

1 comment:

BrittanyLane said...

Way to go James! Cross country was my favorite sport in high school. Mason has taken an interest in running lately too. I hope I can come to one of your races next year.