Makayla wanted to get a haircut. And when she told me how short, I quickly realized that it was beyond my beautician skills. Makayla loves to go to the salon to get her hair cut - this is only the second time in her life! To see her in there getting her hair washed and describing to Darlene what she wanted done - you would think she was a teenager! It is so fun to watch her blossom. She is a lovely young lady.



Makayla's cousin, AJ came with us. He insisted. He sat in the chair across from Makayla and held Morgan while she got her hair cut. All I have to say is that one day he will make some girl a very good and supporting husband!
2 comments:
So cute! I love the new haircut. And it does make her look older.
Darling! Super cute. I know she has wanted it short for a long time. I love it!
Post a Comment