June 12, 2009

Makayla's 9th Birthday

Makayla turned 9 in the midst of the usual chaos. With school coming to a close and kids in games, her birthday gets wedged in with everything else. She gets a little frustrated with it, but we tried to do a couple fun things this year. A week after her birthday, the soonest we could go, we went swimming at the Jackson Rec Center and feasted at Pizza Hut afterward. Jason has given her the okay to get her ears pierced, so that is coming up soon as well. She recieved a lot of fun gifts - thank you everyone!





3 comments:

Brittany said...

Sounds like a fun birthday and she will love having her ears pierced!

Darren and Tessa said...

I hope our gift made it...after I got home from sending it I relized I didnt send a card or anything...cant wait to see you guys!

BrittanyLane said...

I'm glad she had a fun birthday! Sorry we missed it. Tell her Aunt Brittany has a surprise for her from Hawaii...