August 28, 2011

James's First XC Meet

About 2 weeks ago, James began Cross Country. He had his first meet on Friday up at Grand Targhee. It was a very difficult course. He did an excellent job, I am so proud of him! Although we didn't make it in time to see him start, we caught the tail end of the race. Climbing he final hill.

Just crossing the finish line.

It was a 2500 meter race. His time was 11:52. In his division he finished 3rd overall and 1st for Teton!


6 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Yay James! That is so awesome. I LOVED running cross country. Way to go James!

Brittany said...

Good Job James!!!

Sally said...

Way to go James!
I like your new family picture!

Darren and Tessa said...

Awesome JOB!!! How Fun!

Nikki said...

He is so big! Tell him good job from me.

Sharee said...

He is growing up fast. I was so surprised to find him as tall as me when we saw you guys! That is great to see James is into running. Sounds like a challenging course. Good job James!!