October 18, 2010

Teenager in the House!

It is official, not that I am old, just that I have a 13 year old in my house. Yes, my baby boy turned 13! We celebrated at Jammi's house (where all the toys are :-) Jason loaded up his four wheeler for the younger kids. It was a blast! We dined on pizza, chips, pop, crab salad, cake and ice cream. It is a teenage kid's birthday party right?











Hope everyone recognizes who my children are. I probably should label each picture. I put them in chronilogical order for those who haven't seen them in, oh, five months.




5 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Great pictures! Hope James had a super birthday. We need to come see you guys more often.

Sally said...

That looked like a lot of fun! Morgan is so big - if you hadn't said she was yours I wouldn't have guessed it was her! She looks so cute in her hat!

Brittany said...

I can't believe he is 13! Happy Birthday James!

Nikki said...

I remember when he was a new scout. How time flies. Hope you are all well. We are great. Staying busy. I don't have internet at my house, so I haven't updated my blog much. Take care. Nikki

Hilarie* said...

What a fun party!!! Man I wish I could have a party like that for me... and I'm a mom! Sure miss you guys!!! I'm thinking one day we need to plan a trip back to IDAHO to come visit!!! Love you guys!!