May 24, 2010

Change of Plans

I love Monday mornings.
It is usually my "frantically put the house back in order after the weekend day".
It is a productive day.
And as an extra bonus, today I was planning on spraying my dandilions and starting to plant my garden.
I was actually excited about getting the garden going . . . perhaps I'll wait another week . . . or so.

It looks rather pretty doesn't it? Do not be deceived. When it looks like this in the latter part of the month of May, it is no longer pretty!

This is my freshly prepared garden bed.

I am entertaining the idea of moving to Hawaii.



4 comments:

Nikki said...

A-MEN!! So much for field day today, eh!!

Brittany said...

It snowed in Utah too! Crazy!! We have planted a couple of things in our garden already and I hope they survive.

Sharee said...

Oh man! It is worse where you live. I'm hoping we are done with the snow but here we trade snow for tornadoes and t-storms every afternoon! I feel for you. Hopefully this is the last of it! It had better be gone by the third week of June!!

Sally said...

You could move to Virginia - it's going to be in the high 70's today!